• Oversee all aspects of Arts! Longview, ensuring an efficient, effective, and fiscally sound operation.
• Develop the Arts!Longview Cultural District by employing strong management and business practices while fostering creative programs for diverse audiences, building relationships with our core partners and working to impact the community creatively and economically.
• Responsible for program development, financial stability, community engagement, fundraising and board and partner relations.
• Work with Arts!Longview partners to initiate collaborations and advise on grant proposals to TCA. Also work with city and county leaders and community organizations to develop and market the Cultural District.
• Responsible for managing media coverage with the Board, city and county officials with the Board President.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college university is required (Bachelor’s degree in arts management or the arts is preferred). Experience working in performing arts facilities or arts or cultural organizations. Includes, but is not limited to, writing grant proposals and providing the follow-up evaluation documents required. Demonstrate success in program development, fundraising and marketing for non-profit organizations. Must be able to manage multiple large projects concurrently and have a public service and community-oriented attitude with proven ability to work effectively with boards/commissions, Arts!Longview partners, merchants, and the general public.
ED is a full-time position and will report to the President of the Board. Flexibility in scheduling will be allowed to include annual vacation and sick time. While regular set office hours are not required, dependable office presence encouraged. An orientation training through the first quarter of 2022 included with a competitive salary based on qualifications. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.