Facilities Crew /Cleaner performs a wide variety of custodial and maintenance duties in order to provide a clean, orderly and safe environment for ZACH students, patrons and staff. They are assigned other building maintenance duties based on their knowledge and/or training.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Cleans and disinfects restrooms, dressing rooms, arenas, lobbies, concession areas, studios, administrative offices and all other areas following the established protocol.
• Stocks and inventories all cleaning and paper supplies.
• Reports all deficiencies or needs for repair directly to the Facilities Assistant or Facilities Manager.
• Assist in minor building maintenance repairs and performs preventative maintenance following the established schedules.
• Follow all health and safety regulations.
• All work is performed with a direct reflection of the Mission, Vision and Values of ZACH Theatre.
• Must be able to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
• All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Must be able to climb ladders up to 30 feet, work in confined spaces and required to lift up to 70lbs unassisted.
• Must have the ability to sit, stand, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to routinely work in all weather conditions.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Previous cleaning experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work in a routine at a fast pace without compromising quality of work
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Demonstrated skills in Google Apps (Gmail and Google Calendar)
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, and safety precautions necessary for each
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery preferred
Please visit our website to view full description and benefits: https://zachtheatre.org/about-us/work-with-us/working-at-zach/
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to ensuring an equitable, diverse and inclusive workforce we invite you to voluntarily self-identify in the following categories in a cover letter or note that you include in your email:
Gender: Woman, Man, Genderqueer/Gender non-binary, prefer to self-describe
Pronouns: Please include your pronouns.
Ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino, White (not Hispanic or Latino) Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino), Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino), Asian (not Hispanic or Latino), Native American or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino), Two or more races (not Hispanic or Latino)
ZACH is intending to operate as a fully vaccinated workplace and following CDC guidelines for being up to date on vaccinations, as well as Austin Public Health recommendations.
4pm – 9:30 pm Wednesday thru Sunday