The Finance & Human Resources Assistant provides support for the Finance and Human Resources functions. Supports the Finance function with the preparation, processing and reporting of financial transactions and functions, including acting as backup for payroll processing. Assists the Human Resources function with all administrative functions related to personnel matters.
Great Benefits Offered!
– 100% Paid Employer Healthcare Premiums for Employee
– Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
– 401k Matching Program
– Free Parking
– Free Tickets to Shows
• Assist with the verification, allocation and recording of financial transactions to general ledger.
• Ensure accurate accounting and recording of credit card purchase transactions and conduct reconciliations as necessary.
• Maintain all financial transaction files.
• Process all employee paperwork and maintain appropriate files.
• Assists with administrative duties in the rec=ruiting process, including but not limited to distribution of incoming resumes, filing of resumes, reference and background checks
• Act as backup to Finance & HR personnel for duties as assigned.
• All work is performed with a direct reflection of the Mission, Vision and Values of ZACH Theatre.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Maintain Confidentiality
• Customer Focused
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Standard office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is typical of most office environments.
• This position is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, communicate with all organizational departments, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. Routine lifting of up to 10 pounds; periodic lifting of up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associate degree in accounting or combination education and work experience mandatory.
• Experience in human resources administrative preferred, including demonstrated experience in handling confidential information
• BBA in Accounting preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to navigate the internet
• Ability to research legal and governmental reporting requirements
Please visit our website to view full description and benefits: https://zachtheatre.org/about-us/work-with-us/working-at-zach/
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our commitment to ensuring an equitable, diverse and inclusive workforce we invite you to voluntarily self-identify in the following categories in a cover letter or note that you include in your email:
Gender: Woman, Man, Genderqueer/Gender non-binary, prefer to self-describe
Pronouns: Please include your pronouns.
Ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino, White (not Hispanic or Latino) Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino), Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino), Asian (not Hispanic or Latino), Native American or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino), Two or more races (not Hispanic or Latino)
ZACH is intending to operate as a fully vaccinated workplace and following CDC guidelines for being up to date on vaccinations, as well as Austin Public Health recommendations.
Rate: $19 -20 per hour, including 100% employer paid healthcare premium for employee
Come work at ZACH!
• Be a part of an artistic community of Austin, for Austin, by Austin with over 100 years of producing in the Austin area
• Featuring three theaters: a 420 Proscenium Theatre, 225 Seat Thrust, and 100 Seat Arena
• 20,000 sq ft offsite Scenic Studios with dedicated Carpentry, Welding, Paints, and Props Shops as well as on site Prop Storage
• Commitment to artistically inspiring and innovative work including New Works, Regional and World Premieres, and Theater for Young Audiences