If you’re looking for a purpose and not just a job, join the Smoothie King team and turn your purpose into a fulfilling passion!
Since pioneering the first nutritional Smoothie franchise in 1973, our mission has always been to inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Now, with over 1200 stores and counting, we have been ranked as the #1 Fastest-Growing concept in its category and #14 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” list in 2020! We’ve grown to become the largest nutritional Smoothie bar in the nation, with a simple recipe for success: Hire the best people, use the best ingredients and blend with a purpose!
We are seeking a Brand Creative Designer, with a keen ability to market digital storytelling, to join our team– contributing to the continued success of Smoothie King’s business and marketing objectives.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with members of the marketing team to develop brand approved multi-platform digital creative (such as emails, social content, interactive web assets, app content, and more) to support advertising campaigns towards sales goals.
• Work on special teams to concept and create unique style guides/toolkits for digital and in-store customer facing design work to achieve brand standards and execute brand message for the marketing calendar.
• Generate clear ideas and copy to complete custom visual designs.
• Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
• Cooperate with the rest of the creative team, including agencies, across different types of media.
• Take work from concept to final execution within assigned deadlines.
• Actively seek to improve the digital creative process and streamline efficiency.
• Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns to present opportunities for improvement.
• Present completed digital ideas to marketing team members.
• Stay on top of all digital design trends and maintain best practices for brand style.
• Help concept (as needed) the artistic development of marketing and promotional pieces– including packaging, in-store customer facing design work, print, online, mobile, television and radio advertisements, collateral materials, and internal/external corporate publications, special projects, and more.
• Maintain and organize creative assets, files, and folders for marketing team use.
• Build strong relationships with internal departments within Smoothie King, including field marketing managers and franchisees.
Specific Job Requirements
• Employ outstanding organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects with urgency and accuracy.
• Enjoy working with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field or experience equivalent to a degree.
• Email design experience is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience.
• Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
• Any experience in motion graphic design is a big plus.
• Portfolio submissions are required; all applicant resumes must include a link to their portfolio.
What We Offer
Join our team and enjoy an unusually fun work environment with an upbeat atmosphere and great team members. It is our purpose to maintain an environment our team members can brag about, where our focus and belief are built on our core values: We Are Better Together, We Keep Evolving, We Live Our Mission, We Do the Right Thing, and We Focus and Finish. With our core values at the forefront of every decision we make, it allows for collaboration, passion, and a no-limits mindset when it comes to your future! We keep our team happy with our great benefits package, free smoothies, flexible work schedules, office lunches and parties, monthly fitness challenges, free gym access, and more fun activities to make Smoothie King a happy and healthy place to work.
Inspire people to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
To be an integral part of every health and fitness journey.
We: Do the Right Thing
We: Are Better Together
We: Live the Mission
We: Keep Evolving
We: Focus and Finish
Smoothie King is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Smoothie King, please call our Human Resources Department at 214-935-8900 and direct assistance will be provided.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wyXKRefwgBydcqagtqYLb