The Corporate & Foundations Manager provides strategic direction for achieving fundraising goals for ZACH Theatre’s institutional giving line items, including researching, cultivating, budgeting, acknowledging, and stewardship of corporate sponsorships, corporate philanthropic gifts, foundation and government grants, and in-kind partnerships. This role is responsible for building strategic relationships and ensuring those relationships achieve desired results. The ideal candidate will have excellent public speaking skills, be able to read a room and be able to influence executive decision making. This role serves as a collaborative member of the Development team and works with executive leadership, multiple internal departments and Board of Trustees to raise contributed income.
Great Benefits Offered!
– Employer Paid Healthcare
– Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
– 401k Matching Program
– Free Tickets to Shows
● Responsible for closing sponsorship and partner contracts
● Strategically builds relationships and obtains large corporation sponsorships/gifts
● Responsible for identification, research, cultivation, solicitation, invoicing, and stewardship/reporting of all institutional funders to achieve annual fundraising goals for corporate, foundation, government, and in-kind budget lines.
● Recruits, leads, manages, and maintains ZACH’s corporate sponsor cultivation efforts including Sponsorship Guide, Sponsor Packet, and complimentary Nights at the Theatre for corporate prospects with pre-show introductions to ZACH sponsorship opportunities.
● Oversees execution of all corporate sponsorship benefits, including serving as ticket concierge and coordinating recognition and sponsor benefits with marketing, rentals, front of house, and program staff.
● Works collaboratively with other departments to develop and submit project budgets, and data collection for evaluations and proposals.
● Maintains accurate records and pull reports in ZACH’s Tessitura CRM database; and oversees the administration of Grants Calendar.
● Supervisory responsibilities include managing contracted grant writers.
Please see our website for full job description and compensation: https://zachtheatre.org/about-us/work-with-us/working-at-zach/