A member of the five-member development team for ZACH Theatre, the Campaign and Events Coordinator works closely with the Associate Director of Development to provide administrative support for ZACH’s advancement campaign and to coordinate donor fundraising, stewardship and cultivation events. Responsibilities include logistical execution and fundraising efforts around ZACH’s three-year advancement campaign and annual Red, Hot & Soul gala in addition to annual donor cultivation and stewardship events; development and execution of campaign and events communication plans and marketing collateral; maintenance of donor relationships, benefit fulfilment, gift processing, prospect research, and planning around the advancement campaign and special events. This position works closely with board trustees, all internal departments and external vendors on planning and fundraising. Works flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
Great Benefits Offered!
– Employer Paid Healthcare
– Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Time
– 401k Matching Program
– Free Tickets to Shows
● Administer gifts associated with three-year advancement campaign. Serves as key administrator between staff leadership, campaign chairs, and campaign donors.
● Maintain all fund development functionality in Tessitura CRM database, including but not limited to constituent entry, list management, gift processing, pledge tracking, billing, invoicing, and acknowledgment of advancement campaign and special events gifts.
● Implement stewardship of campaign and special events donor benefits across various channels including but not limited to print and digital recognition, concierge ticketing, and goods and services.
● Logistical execution of donor cultivation, stewardship and elevated fundraising events. Serves as key liaison in event coordination between development team members, external vendors and internal departments.
● Develops and executes fundraising efforts including but not limited to sponsorships, table and ticket sales, and live, silent and special appeal auctions to meet fundraising goals for special events and other assigned projects.
● Events-related vendor management including solicitation, relations and contract coordination.
● In collaboration with the marketing department, develops and executes communication plans and marketing collateral for special events and the advancement campaign. Creates and maintains print and digital marketing collateral including but not limited to programs, invitations, website, graphics, advertisements, pledge forms, letters and emails.
● Coordinates preparations for Board, Executive Committee, and Advancement Campaign Committee meetings, including sending invitations and recording RSVPs, arranging catering, facilitating meeting presentation materials, and transcribing meeting minutes.
● Serves as a team member of the Development department, attending meetings and events and assuming duties shared by all department members.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
● Must be able to stand for long periods, listen and talk on the phone, perform work on a computer, interact with patrons and donors, and lift up to 20 pounds of materials.
● Frequent evening and weekend work.
Please visit our website for full job description and benefits information: https://zachtheatre.org/about-us/work-with-us/working-at-zach/
Rate: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
You may also voluntarily self-identify in the following categories in a cover letter or note that you include in your email:
Gender: Woman, Man, Genderqueer/Gender non-binary, prefer to self-describe
Pronouns: Please include your preferred pronouns.
Ethnicity: Hispanic or Latino, White (not Hispanic or Latino) Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino), Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino), Asian (not Hispanic or Latino), Native American or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino), Two or more races (not Hispanic or Latino)
Actor’s Equity Association has set up strict guidelines that must be followed to allow Equity Actors members to work in future productions. ZACH is intending to operate as a fully vaccinated workplace per the guidance issued by Actors Equity.