Deadline: Applications are currently closed!
The application process for Young Masters will reopen again in the summer of 2023. –
These items must all be completed and submitted electronically by the 2021 deadline for an application to be considered.
- Young Masters Application Form
- Arts mentor letter of recommendation. Should include history with student and how the proposed training program fits with applicant’s artistic development. (this will be a document you will upload along with your online application)
- Copy of your application to the proposed training program (if available)
- Student’s current report card (this will be a document you will upload along with your online application)
- Audiovisual material and description form (download the PDF for your discipline, fill out & upload with your application):
All applications should be submitted online using the Submittable system.
Artists with disabilities who require alternative ways of applying for this award should contact the program administrator, Kenneth Williams. firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-936-6581.
Follow this link to sign up for notifications about this program.